Do you remember the following:
- How much I looked forward to everything there was to do during the fall?
- How much I complained about winter?
- The North Texas Irish Festival on March 2nd – Dustin and I spend all day at this thing. I look forward to it every year… It has become my annual reminder that spring is on its way and I just love the people there and how genuinely happy they are to celebrate the Irish culture.
- Tap ‘n’ Run on March 9th – Because beers and running go hand and hand, right?
- St Paddy’s Day Dash Down Greenville on March 17th – Again: drinking and running. This one is even followed by a parade. Can’t beat that.
- The Big Texas Beer Fest on April 6th – Why do so many of these events involve drinking? Haha
- The Deep Ellum Arts Festival on April 7th – I love supporting local artists and I am curious to see what other local vintage sellers have to offer.
- The Texas Scottish Festival on May 4th – Never been to this one. As much as I love the Irish Festival, though, I am sure I will thoroughly enjoy it.